Vacancy: (Junior) Data Scientist
Are you a creative thinker and not afraid to ask questions? Do you easily pick up new technologies and mathematical concepts? Are you enthusiastic about delivering solutions to real-world problems? We are searching for talented graduates with a Master or PhD degree to join our growing Data Science team.
What does this position involve?
- Interpreting complex data using analytical, statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Designing and developing algorithms and custom software solutions.
- Collaborating with our developers to deploy data science solutions.
- Communicating project goals, challenges and results.
- Contributing to taking Data Science at Qualogy to the next level.
What do we offer?
- A fun and stimulating workplace with like-minded data enthusiasts.
- Exposure to a diversity of projects.
- Opportunities for personal growth and development.
- Short lines of communication within the organization.
- An agile work environment in which communication and initiative are valued and cherished.
- An attractive starting salary with 8% holiday payment.
- Secondary benefits including 30 days off for a holiday, collective health insurance and pension plan.
What do you have?
- A Master (or PhD) degree in a quantitative field (e.g. computer science, physics, mathematics, artificial intelligence, bioinformatics, econometrics, engineering, computational life sciences).
- Experience in building data driven solutions using programming languages such as Python and R.
- Experience with machine learning techniques, databases and visualization tools.
At Qualogy, we work with our clients to develop smart solutions that help you work quickly and efficiently, from idea and implementation to operation and management. Founded in 1998, the company now boasts a richly varied group of 210 colleagues in the Netherlands and the Caribbean.
Call Anjenie Ramcharan on (+31)70- 3195000 to make an appointment for an introductory meeting, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualogy is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.