Vacancy: (Senior) Data Scientist
Are you a creative thinker with experience in delivering data driven solutions to real-world problems? Are you passionate about math, machine learning and the latest technological developments? We are searching for experienced data scientists to join our growing Data Science team.
What does this position involve?
- Interpreting complex data using analytical, statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Designing and developing algorithms and custom software solutions.
- Collaborating with our developers to deploy data science solutions.
- Defining scope and content of projects together with our clients.
- Communicating project goals, challenges and results.
- Contributing to taking Data Science at Qualogy to the next level.
What do we offer?
- A fun and stimulating workplace with like-minded data enthusiasts.
- Exposure to a diversity of projects.
- Opportunities for personal growth and development.
- Short lines of communication within the organization.
- An agile work environment in which communication and initiative are valued and cherished.
- An attractive starting salary with 8% holiday payment.
- Secondary benefits including 30 days off for a holiday, collective health insurance and pension plan.
What do you have?
- A Master or PhD degree in a quantitative field (e.g. computer science, physics, mathematics, artificial intelligence, bioinformatics, econometrics, engineering, computational life sciences).
- Several years of experience in building data driven solutions in multiple projects.
- Experience with machine learning techniques, databases and visualization tools.
- Experience with programming languages such as Python and R and the Hadoop eco-system.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
At Qualogy, we work with our clients to develop smart solutions that help you work quickly and efficiently, from idea and implementation to operation and management. Founded in 1998, the company now boasts a richly varied group of 210 colleagues in the Netherlands and the Caribbean.
Interested in applying?
Call Anjenie Ramcharan on (+31)70- 3195000 to make an appointment for an introductory meeting, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualogy is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.