Vacancy: Data System Engineer
Experienced IT expert. Specializes in setting up big data databases. Dedicated to rapid professional development and making a difference in the field.
What does this position involve?
- Advising clients about data stack design (public and private cloud)
- Setting up and maintaining large-scale datasets
- Developing services using Hadoop, Spark or similar technologies.
- Setting up and managing NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra, Oracle NoSQL and MonetDB
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a diverse, international team
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- An above average starting salary
- Good fringe benefits
- Good career prospects
What do you have?
- University degree in computer science, information science or econometrics
- Experience with Amazon's AWS or Google
- Experience building large-scale solutions
- Good command of software engineering and statistics
Founded in 1998. Now boasts a richly varied group of 220 colleagues in the Netherlands and the Caribbean. A pioneer in Oracle, Java, Data Science, Cloud, HTML5 and IoT. Scrum & Agile.
Interested in applying?
Call Rokesh Jankie on +31 70 319 50 00 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and make an appointment for an introductory meeting.