Vacancy: Data Visualization Engineer
Wanted: A data visualization expert. A committed consultant with experience in the field. Someone who can create added value for clients in an Agile environment.
What does this position involve?
- Defining the scope and content alongside the client
- Developing dashboards and reports based on the results
- Working with development environments for GWT, HTML5 and Java
- Analyzing NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra, Oracle NoSQL and MonetDB
What do we offer?
- A friendly, informal work environment
- Innovative projects for major clients
- An above average starting salary
- Good fringe benefits
- Good career prospects
What do you have?
- University degree in computer science, information science or econometrics
- Experience with enterprise-scale web applications
- Experience transforming requirements into deliverables
- Good command of R, SAS, Weka and visualization frameworks like D3JS
- Good command of software engineering and statistics
Founded in 1998. Now boasts a richly varied group of 220 colleagues in the Netherlands and the Caribbean. A pioneer in Oracle, Java, Data Science, Cloud, HTML5 and IoT. Scrum & Agile.
Interested in applying?
Call Rokesh Jankie on +31 70 319 50 00 or send an e-mail to email@example.com and make an appointment for an introductory meeting.