Vacancy: Full-stack Software Engineer
Can you deliver end-to-end applications? Are you comfortable with front-end and back-end engineering? Work on innovative projects with plenty of room for personal development.
What does this position involve?
- Developing applications and optimizing existing solutions
- Working with continuous integration, containerization and affiliated tools
- Setting up and optimizing development, testing, acceptance and production environments (DTAP)
What do we offer?
- Innovative national and international projects for major clients
- The chance to work in a diverse, international team
- Substantive and impactful work in an Agile environment
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- An above average starting salary and working conditions
What do you have?
- Vocational education or university degree in computer science or information science
- Experience building enterprise-scale web applications
- A good understanding of software engineering
- Examples that demonstrate your ability to acquire new knowledge quickly
- Examples that demonstrate your ability to work flexibly and analytically
Founded in 1998. Now boasts a richly varied group of 220 colleagues in the Netherlands and the Caribbean. A pioneer in Oracle, Java, Data Science, Cloud, HTML5 and IoT. Scrum & Agile.
Interested in applying?
Send your resume to Anjenie Ramcharan at email@example.com. For questions call +31 70 319 50 00.