Vacancy: Junior Java Developer
Eager to learn professional with experience in the field of programming (.Net, PHP and/or Java). We will train you to become a successful and experienced Java Developer.
What does this position involve?
- Lots of training on the job
- Gradually get more responsibilities
- Working in teams for various customers
- Learn to solve ICT issues at multiple levels
- Consulting and sharing knowledge with colleagues
What do we offer?
- A position with a market leader in Java development
- Positive atmosphere within an international organization
- An excellent learning environment, with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- A professional workplace in our office at Uranusstraat, Paramaribo
- Competitive compensation package
- Incredibly broad portfolio of international clients
What do you have?
- Experience as a programmer
- Fluency in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- A relevant background and/or education
- ‘Die hard’-learning mentality
- Enthusiasm, an open mind and good social skills
- Ambition to continuously develop yourself
The company was founded in 1998 and now boasts a richly varied group of 220 colleagues in the Netherlands and the Caribbean. Focused on Java & Web, Oracle and Big Data.
Interested in applying?
Send your resume with a well-motivated letter to email@example.com. For more information call +597 450 972 and ask for Purcy Sweeb.