Vacancy: Oracle EBS/BI Applications Consultant
Looking for an Oracle expert! Can you help us build a BI Applications Expert Center? Apply today!
What does this position involve?
- Analyzing the impact and feasibility of solutions
- Advising clients from a technical and functional perspective
- Providing clients with technical support with their Oracle BI Applications projects
- Helping to build a BI Applications Expert Center
- Coaching less experienced colleagues
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a diverse, international team
- A friendly, informal work environment
- An above average starting salary and working conditions
- Innovative projects for major clients
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally
What do you have?
- College or university degree
- At least five years of experience with software development in Oracle Fusion, Apps and BI environments
- Experience with Agile development methods and techniques, such as OUM, Scrum and DevOps
- Experience with Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL) and Forms and Reports technology
- Experience with BI/DW tools like Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), OBIEE and PowerCenter Informatics
Founded in 1998. Now boasts a richly varied group of 210 colleagues in the Netherlands and the Caribbean. A pioneer in Oracle, Java, Data Science, Cloud, HTML5 and IoT. Scrum & Agile.
Interested in applying?
Call Leon de Werker on +31 70 319 50 00 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and make an appointment for an introductory meeting.