Vacancy: Senior Java Developer
Consultant/developer with experience in JEE environments. Combines knowledge of Java, XML and SOA with a genuine passion for the field. Join the Qualogy team and help determine our strategic Java design.
What does this position involve?
- Working in Enterprise environments with the Java framework, JEE, JSF, EJB, XML, SOAP, BPEL, Webservices, REST, Tomcat, Hibernate, Spring, SpringMVC, Wicket, GWT and HTML5
- Working on top projects for Qualogy or our clients
- Consulting and sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Contirbuting to the strategic development of our Java design
What do we offer?
- A job with a market leader in Oracle and Java
- The chance to prove yourself in big projects
- A friendly, informal work environment
- An excellent learning environment
- An above average starting salary and working conditions
- Good career prospects
What do you have?
- College or university degree
- At least five years of experience as a consultant/developer in JEE environments
- Experience with Java, XML and similar technologies and frameworks
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Experience with Agile methods, particularly Scrum
Founded in 1998. Now boasts a richly varied group of 160 colleagues in the Netherlands and the Caribbean. A pioneer in Oracle, Java, Data Science, Cloud, HTML5 and IoT. Scrum & Agile.
Interested in applying?
Call Jelle Nieuwenhuizen on +31 70 319 50 00 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and make an appointment for an introductory meeting.