Vacancy: Senior Oracle Exadata Specialist
Looking for an experienced senior with a sense of initiative and entrepreneurship. Willing to support Qualogy and help develop the proposition for the Oracle Engineered Platform.
What does this position involve?
- Advising clients about their Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA) and designing Oracle Exadata
- Migrating Oracle Databases to Exadata, carrying out installations and assisting clients with Oracle Exadata/Oracle Databases
- Working on Oracle Exadata projects at our clients' locations
- Coaching less experienced colleagues
- Helping to shape the Oracle Engineered Practice at Qualogy
What do we offer?
- A friendly, informal work environment
- Short lines within the organization
- Good primary and fringe benefits
- Innovative projects for major clients
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally
What do you have?
- College or university degree
- At least five years of experience as a consultant/developer in Oracle environments
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Oracle database technology and the relevant Database Management Packs
- Knowledge and experience with complex enterprise architectures
- Experience with Agile development methods is considered an advantage
Founded in 1998. Now boasts a richly varied group of 210 colleagues in the Netherlands and the Caribbean. A pioneer in Oracle, Java, Data Science, Cloud, HTML5 and IoT. Scrum & Agile.
Interested in applying?
Call Jelle Nieuwenhuizen on +31 70 319 50 00 or send an e-mail to email@example.com and make an appointment for an introductory meeting.