Vacancy: Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware Specialist
Consultant/developer with five years of experience. SOA and Oracle Fusion Middleware stack. Prove yourself at Qualogy and help us expand our services.
What does this position involve?
- Initiating and installing Exalogic/Oracle Fusion Middleware Proof-of-Values
- Consulting on the architecture and design of Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Working on Oracle Fusion Middleware projects at our clients' locations
- Helping to further shape our Oracle Fusion Middleware practice
- Coaching less experienced colleagues
What do we offer?
- Innovative projects for major clients
- A job with a market leader in Oracle and Java
- The chance to work in a diverse, international team
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- An above average starting salary and working conditions
What do you have?
- College or university degree
- Extensive experience with the Oracle Fusion Middleware stack, particularly Oracle SOA Suite and BPM Suite (including Oracle BPM, BPEL process manager, Oracle Business Rules, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Data Integrator)
- At least five years of experience as a consultant/developer in Oracle and Java environments
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Experience with Java, XML, Oracle and similar technologies and frameworks
Founded in 1998. Now boasts a richly varied group of 220 colleagues in the Netherlands and the Caribbean. A pioneer in Oracle, Java, Data Science, Cloud, HTML5 and IoT. Scrum & Agile.
Interested in applying?
Call Jelle Nieuwenhuizen on +31 70 319 50 00 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and make an appointment for an introductory meeting.