Vacancy: Technical Oracle E-Business/Fusion Consultant
Your expertise: working with Oracle E-Business Suite modules. Motivated and client-oriented IT expert with a strong sense of entrepreneurship. Apply today.
What does this position involve?
- Analyzing the impact and feasibility of solutions
- Providing clients with technical support for their Oracle Applications projects
- Advising clients from a technical perspective
- Coaching less experienced colleagues
- Helping to build a Fusion Applications Expert Center
What do we offer?
- A job with a market leader in Oracle and Java
- Innovative projects for major clients
- A friendly, informal work environment
- Good primary and fringe benefits
- Good career prospects
What do you have?
- College or university degree
- At least five years of experience with EBS, Oracle and Java environments
- Experience with development methods and techniques like Java, Oracle Forms, Apex, ADF, OAF and JDeveloper
- Experience with Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL) and web technology, and experience with Fusion Middleware tools like Java, Oracle Forms, Apex, ADF, OAF and JDeveloper
- Experience with Agile development methods is considered an advantage
Founded in 1998. Now boasts a richly varied group of 210 colleagues in the Netherlands and the Caribbean. A pioneer in Oracle, Java, Data Science, Cloud, HTML5 and IoT. Scrum & Agile.
Interested in applying?
Call Leon de Werker on +31 70 319 50 00 or send an e-mail to email@example.com and make an appointment for an introductory meeting.