Vacancy UX/UI Designer with frontend experience
Are you creative and familiar with frontend, and passionate about design thinking and its applications to Software Development? Are you a true strategic thinker, who enjoys developing new applications solutions? Do you enjoy translating your knowledge and insights to concepts, by creating beautiful and intuitive interfaces on a multiplatform? Are you focused, hardworking and self-motivated? Then Qualogy wants you (business unit Solutions)!
As an UX/UI Developer you will work with our development teams to provide ease of use within a complex application, suggest tools that refine the experience based on the stated goals, and create unique answers to difficult problems.
Building the client-side code for polished applications, from HTML to CSS. Establish UI/UX standards and best practices for the company.
Collaborate in an agile environment to rapidly iterate and prototype digital products. Write clean, well-organized and fully documented code
- Design and help develop web frontend for enterprise applications
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Developers to design user experiences that balance the users’ needs with mission/business goals and technological capabilities
- Gather requirements for the User Experience and interfacing to back-end systems
- Design the interactive behavior, assistive capabilities and professional appearance of the client systems
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI Design and Developmen
- Experience coordinating between users, customers, and developers to make the ideal interface a reality.
- 3+ years of graphic design experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver)
- Experience building responsive design components
- Strong background in user interface design and development
- Experience with Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Ability to handle multiple timelines and switch between tasks quickly to manage competing priorities
- Ability to translate abstracts into comprehensive visualizations
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Must have customer-facing experience for UAT and feedback gathering
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Software Development and/or System Design Related Certifications
- Strong understanding of CSS, HTML semantics, accessibility compliance, and industry standards for global enterprise applications
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in fine arts, graphic design, UX, CS or related field
What do we offer?
- Innovative in-house projects
- Work within a diverse, international team
- Work of real substance and impact in an Agile environment
- Every opportunity for self-development
- Above-average starting salary and terms of employment
At Qualogy, we work with our clients to develop smart solutions that help you work quickly and efficiently, from an idea and implementation to operation and management. We combine standard software and proven technologies like Oracle and Java with the latest technological insights in the field of Data Science, Cloud Computing, HTML5, IoT, and Blockchain.
Founded in 1998, the company now boasts a richly varied group of 220 colleagues in the Netherlands and the Caribbean. From our offices in Rijswijk and in Paramaribo and with more than 25 different nationalities, we are always looking for bright minds and talents in joining us.
Are you interested in the above profile? Then we would like to see your application! Your CV and motivation you can send to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, you can call 070-3195000 and ask for the recruitment department.