Vacancy Medior Data Scientist
Are you a creative thinker and not afraid to ask questions? Do you easily pick up new technologies and mathematical concepts? Are you enthusiastic about delivering solutions to real-world problems? We are searching for talents with a Master or PhD degree to join our growing Data Science team (business unit Solutions).
What does this position involve?
- Interpreting complex data using analytical, statistical and machine learning techniques
- Designing and developing algorithms and custom software solutions
- Collaborating with our developers to deploy data science solutions
- Defining scope and content of projects together with our clients
- Communicating project goals, challenges and results
- Contributing to taking Data Science at Qualogy to the next level
What do you have?
- A Master (or PhD) degree in a quantitative field (e.g. computer science, physics, mathematics, artificial intelligence, bioinformatics, econometrics, engineering, computational life sciences)
- Experience in building data driven solutions using programming languages such as Python and R
- Experience with machine learning techniques, databases and visualization tools
- At least one year experience in building data driven solutions
What do we offer?
- A fun and stimulating workplace with like-minded data enthusiasts
- Exposure to a diversity of projects
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Short lines of communication within the organization
- An agile work environment in which communication and initiative are valued and cherished
- An attractive starting salary with 8% holiday payment
- Secondary benefits including 30 holidays, collective health insurance and pension plan
At Qualogy, we work with our clients to develop smart solutions that help you work quickly and efficiently, from an idea and implementation to operation and management. We combine standard software and proven technologies like Oracle and Java with the latest technological insights in the field of Data Science, Cloud Computing, HTML5, IoT, and Blockchain.
Founded in 1998, the company now boasts a richly varied group of 220 colleagues in the Netherlands and the Caribbean. From our offices in Rijswijk and in Paramaribo and with more than 25 different nationalities, we are always looking for bright minds and talents in joining us.
Interested in applying?
Send us your resume including a motivation letter to email@example.com. For further information about the vacancy or about the hiring process, our Recruitment Department is available on 070 – 319 50 00. Qualogy is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.